Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dishes - 2 sets - Photos and more information to come

I have a set of china with gold trim and some fancy ladies and gentlemen in the center.  The set consists of an unknown (to me right now) number of dinner plates, small dessert bowls and a set of teacups and saucers.  Definitely not microwave or dishwasher safe, but pretty awesome.

I also have a set of Corelle in the lovely "Indian Summer" pattern (seen here until I take a picture myself).  To my knowledge, there are at least 6 plates and bowls (which are white with the same brown rim around the inside).

If interested, I'd throw in some plain white bowls with handles, as well.  They're nice for soup in the winter!

You're welcome to take one or both sets of dishes, but I'd prefer to keep each individual set as complete as it is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment