Monday, June 13, 2011

I'm moving!

So, here's the story.  I'm moving, and I have a lot of crap I've accumulated over the ages.  Rather than trying to get rid of all of it on craigslist right this moment, I thought I'd make it available to MY friends and YOUR friends first.

Here's the rules:
1.  If there is a set of something (shelves, dishes, etc.), you must take everything.
2.  Things are free unless otherwise noted.  Donations of money, beer, fancy cheese or tacos accepted with glee.
3.  Everything is you-carry.  I am out of shape and weak and do not own a car.

I'll be posting things throughout the next few weeks as I establish what I do and do not want to keep.

Feel free to pass things along to friends who may be interested!

Thanks for checking everything out and helping me get rid of my treasured, well-loved crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment